As a member of the Manufacturing Engineering department, the Process Engineers purpose is to develop and optimise processes and related infrastructure according to defined requirements.
1. Establish plant and process to produce materials required for launch activities, such as, Hydrogen Peroxide, Hydrocarbons, Polymers and Ablative
2. Materials whilst adhering to safety legislation and local regulation.
3. Manage and optimise cleaning processes of hardware for use with liquid propellant service (Hydrogen peroxide, liquid oxygen, and kerosene).
4. Support external suppliers, where required, to improve quality and supply assurances.
5. Working with design and manufacturing engineers to develop and optimise production processes.
Ongoing technical support of plant and process.
Skills & Experience:
Tertiary qualification in Chemistry, Process or Chemical Engineering Experience with working on distillation
Experience with Hydrogen Peroxide
Registered Professional Engineer Queensland (RPEQ)
Experience with catalysts and electrochemical production
Bachelors (BS) degree in an engineering or chemistry discipline